The following will guide you step by step through setting up Outlook
Express to work with your AtTWC.com e-Mail account. In the examples
below, "yourdomain.com" should be replaced with your actual domain
1. First, select "Tools", "Accounts" from the upper menu bar
2. From the pop-up "Internet Accounts" window, select "Add", "Mail".
3. Type in your name - this is whatever you choose and will appear
in the "From" field of your recipient's mailbox - then
click on the "Next" button.
4. Type in your Email address following the example below, replacing
"yourdomain" with your own domain name and replacing "admin"
with the name of the user being set up; then click on the "Next"
5. Complete the e-mail server names as shown below, again, replacing
"yourdomain" with your own domain name, then click on the "Next"
6. Complete the internet login information as shown below, replacing
"admin" with the name of the mail box user being set up. Type
in the password provided for your e-mail when you signed up for
service, then click on the "Next" button.
7. You have completed the set up of your new e-Mail account; simply
click on the "Finish" button to save the changes and begin sending
and receiving e-Mail through Outlook Express.